Web Tool Smackdown - Google Scholar
My chosen web tool for the project is Google Scholar. Google Scholar is a free academic search engine that helps users find scholarly articles, research papers, and credible sources. It is very useful for completing assignments that require sources and research because it provides reliable information and makes it easier to cite sources correctly.
Google Scholar also connects to my different careers by helping professionals stay updated on industry trends and financial practices. It also supports continuous learning and keeps them informed, enabling them to make professional decisions that are essential for success in their career fields.
Presentation: https://youtu.be/riusBh7pOCQ
Presentation slides: https://www.canva.com/design/DAHEPp-dgpc/BnXcZ9ruIDsyi3hfrfiFUQ/edit?utm_content=DAHEPp-dgpc&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
I think you explained this great. It would be great to use for research projects. I will be using this next time I have a research project.
ReplyDeleteThis is a good explanation of Google Scholar, and I like how you showed how helpful it is for both research in school and staying informed in your future career.
ReplyDeleteI’ve never used Google Scholar before, but after watching your presentation, I feel like I got a good understanding of the web tool. It could definitely be a useful tool for educational purposes, as well as future careers.
ReplyDeleteI really like how you explained Google Scholar and its role as a reliable academic search tool. Your point about how it helps students find credible sources and properly cite information is especially important for college work. I also thought your connection to using it in different careers was strong, since staying updated on research and industry trends is essential for professional growth. Overall, this was a clear and well-written explanation of how Google Scholar supports both academic success and career development.
ReplyDelete